Friday, September 9, 2011

It's Official!

The Chabad Tzach list has been updated, modernized. There's an option to submit an entry, so I submitted my data. Last week. I checked to see if my name and data was included. The web page sent me the following:
Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)


Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Mailbox name not allowed. The server response was: sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)

I'm to understand that while my financial donations are acceptable and are not administratively denied, my person is non-existent and cannot be included in the list. 

Don't know why I'm surprised, but certainly glad to finally know.

No comments: