Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sabotage or what

good evening...I write by night. I've always written at night, even as a child. You can hear better when humanity shuts the hell up and goes to sleep. You can hear creation and yourself, inside. That's where reality connects, all else is babbling and interference like radio static all day long between you and the truth. Which brings me to Sabotage...I dont know if its sabotage or just stupidity. I work with people IN A UNIVERSITY who cannot or will not make decisions or dont want to be caught making decisions, so that we spend weeks into months in discussions about how we have to come to a decision on this and that...we're always hatching and planning and discussing. We if talked less and did more I cant imagine what we could accomplish. I hate procrastinating. See what needs doing, make a plan, get a team together and get things done and get on to the next project. Crap or get off the pot and let someone else do it and shut the H*ll up. I have to hold my tongue. I've had 5 bosses in 10 years, every shmugegge reinvents the wheel and usually without even looking to see whats there already, just slap dash...you either adapt or ship out and I have no net under me to ship anywhere. Saved by the ever kind graces of the Abishter and whatever wits He gave me to endure amidst idiots.
I'm sure no one in the universe reading this has any idea what the h-ll I'm ranting about.
I get paid tomorrow...we haven't been paid since prior to xmas break...almost 6 loooong weeks. Fridge is empty, I've been fasting all day for over a week to eat just one meal at night so I can sleep. Not the worst thing actually, but depressing because when you deal all month with intense crap dished out from all sides, the one recompense for the abuse is getting paid. So when the money runs out, you feel like an beaten dog...perchance my perspective on work is less than postiive? Me thinks not BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THE CRAP I DO to earn a paycheck, pay bills and keep a roof over my head by myself (well and supply the cat with tuna.) And if that doesnt sound ambitious enough, tough on you, I paid my dues already and early. I better check the griping because the One who keeps Accounts decides when the bill is paid or not:-)
night all.

No comments: