Monday, April 25, 2011

Ghosts, goblins et al

Since I made a decision to move, actually made a trip to the Ohel and asked for a bracha to move forward with a move out of this golus I live in...deep breath...there have been some strange goings on here. I'm watching TV in the living room and feel someone 'sit down' on the futon but I look and there's no one and both cats are sleeping in the other room. It's happened in my bed as well. I can feel the weight of something weighing down on the mattress or move on the bed. I thought there were mice maybe inside the mattress, nothing...no mice, no tears and cats are so annoyed at me with all the boxes in their faces they eat and sleep, little else, so its not the cats playing games. But this afternoon these incidents went up a level. I opened a drawer in the kitchen to take out a plastic bag to wrap something and the drawer was empty, which was not unexpected, but in place of any bags was a large clump of cat litter. It was the solid type of clump you would find in a litter box after a cat has urinated. I'm pretty tired but my brain is still solid enough to recall something as odd as removing a clump of cat litter and depositing it inside a kitchen drawer for no reason. In fact I use doggie bags that people who walk their dogs use and have to pick up the dog mess and then tie/dispose. So I would not be going in a kitchen drawer to take out a grocery bag for that purpose. I'm not sure what is going on...I daven and say tehillim, it may be time to check the one mezuzah that's up. Or someone or something is pissed about the move and upheaval in the apt...?

No comments: