Monday, April 11, 2011

New neighbors

The apartment next to mine has been empty for about 6 weeks. In that time the cats have had peace & quiet, sat on the landing and relaxed. Previously they only knew screaming, yelling, door slamming from the 5 people living next door who were crammed into 2.5 rooms. There is a 7 year old who is very bright and came right into my apt looking around, wanting to see the cats. Its amazing how they can make themselves invisible in such a small apt, but they manage to do it every time. No one believes I have 2 cats in here- Since I'm packing and moving on to a new life elsewhere I decided on the spot to ask Ms. J if she would adopt the two dolls I had here. She was very excited even tho Masha (now named Daisy) is stiff and hard and Pessie (i think she was renamed Susie)were a handful to carry. They came with a big box of doll clothes of all kinds so she'll be busy now. I wasn't going to move my old dinosaur television, its one of those 2-ton jobs 19" screen but I saw her parents hauling one up our steep staircase that's twice the size of mine, so the way things cost today, my old dinosaur is coming with me. The old tenants were so stress inducing...too bad living near decent friendly people only happened on my way out the door.

No comments: