Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Must be summer, 'fruit flies' abound

It's still chilly in the 30's in NYC. The unusually cool weather hasn't cooled off the manipulative mentally handicapped racist hypocrites who continue to intimidate the general public, deciding who can run for office, what is PC and can be said publically, who can be on the airwaves and how the government has to kowtow to their every infantile whim and sense of victimization.
Anyone reading who reads Yid with Lid knows what I'm writing about, no further details necessary.

I'm getting comments on my posts here from people who either have an itch they can't scratch or just need to annoy anyone they can find. Why write to me of all people? My pic isnt posted, I'm not advertising any services, I've been living in hell and trying to climb back out.

Writing to rabbis with questions gets no response. Its the same scene 30 years after I tried entering the community I wanted to be a part of. I thought, well now I'm older, not a single looking to hook up, just a human wanting to be among frum people should be a relatively easier accomodation now. I guess I should try B'nai Jeshrun and join the crowd singing kumbayah on shabbos...

I accept full blame. I earn just enough for my bills and basic essentials and live month to month. The thousands needed to pick up and MOVE just hasn't been possible unless I stop paying electric and rent. I've never scammed on my bills, rent, taxes, played it straight. That may be the right road for earning points with the Abishter but in this country it doesnt pay, you end up out of money and out of luck.

Minor surgery next week, meeting with docs the following week to discuss some issues regarding accomodations at work...yes, it's that serious. I'm fried physically. Met with one VP and asked for accomodations citing medical diagnosis and provided doctors letter of suggestions.
VP asked for a 'treatment plan.' I'm seeing a whole new set of docs now in NYC because the religious 'gentleman' I was married to didnt want to see the docs I was seeing. He had to see new docs, so for four years I basically was running him around seeing imported idiots who told him what he needed to hear for his own health, neglecting my own. If this isn't settled by May I will call the EEOC with everything or go out on STD. I 'danced' for the people I've worked for, for 15 years thru thick and thin, with bosses and no bosses, staff quitting and screwing them left and right and am good and sick from it all. Now they're making themselves stupid?

I personally am too old to care that the old work ethic doesnt exist anymore. I will get a refrigerator box and prepare myself to be homeless if I dont receive an adjustment at work or am fired for asking for one. When we unionized in '06 the union reps and lawyers were so disgusted at my salary level with an MA and years worked, they personally handled my case (and 2 others) to have our salaries adjusted for the years of being 'skipped over' by arbitrary adminstrative decisions. I can label them arbitrary but frankly a middle aged woman working for snot assed gay bosses who hired their buddies who couldnt do the work (& weren't interested in doing work) and consistently got raises for doing nothing, was the problem. 7 years of this while I was asked to hang in, keep the department together, people follow your lead...blah blah blah...load of manipulative management crapola.

Why bitch and not just move somewhere else? Child support payments, bills, a sick mother and dare I say I wanted to get married and not be alone. Too many excuses? I sent out resumes, was ready for interviews with a portfolio of writing samples. Now I'm diagnosed with something and exhausted from the struggle of trying to keep my head above water and doing it alone, in this city. I dont expect anyone to hire me now and if that sounds defeated, I am. Rat race doesnt begin to describe life here.


bitch and moan...well, there's plenty of 'fun' blogs, go find one.

No comments: